1/2 cup Coconut Flour
1/4 cup Vanilla Protein Powder
3/4 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
1/2 cup Almond Butter
1/3 cup Maple Syrup
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 cup Pureed Pumpkin
1 tbsp Unsweetened Almond Milk
1/2 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
1 tbsp Coconut Butter (melted)
1) Line a pan with parchment paper. (Tip: Use an 8x8 inch pan if making 8 servings.)
2) Add the coconut flour, protein powder and pumpkin pie spice into a large mixing bowl and whisk to combine.
3) Using a small pot over low heat, add the almond butter and maple syrup and whisk until combined and sticky, then add the vanilla extract.
4) Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients along with the pureed pumpkin. Stir until it is all combined, then add the milk and chocolate chips. Stir again until well combined. The dough will feel very thick.
5) Transfer the dough into your pan and flatten with your hands, applying firm pressure to ensure it is packed. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
6) Remove the dough from the fridge and slice into even bars. Drizzle the bars with melted coconut butter. Store in the fridge until you are ready to eat. Enjoy!
Nutritional information per bar:
Protein 8 g